Below is a list of useful business links. If you have a useful link that is not on this page, please email it to AusCham.
- (incl. regulations and charges for “Doing Business”)
- (Viet Trade, Vietnam’s equivalent agency of Austrade)
- (Online step-by-step guide for foreign investors describing how to set up a business in Vietnam. It reflects procedures from the user’s point of view, as they are applied in practice. For additional background information, click here.)
- (Imports Exports)
Vietnam Chamber of Commerce & Industry (VCCI)
- Post news about partner/ supplier search on VCCI’s . You can provide VCCI the news in Vietnamese and they will post it on their website free of charge. Click to download the template in English, VCCI_Form Business Opportunity News (English) and in Vietnamese, 1.2 Mau tin_Co hoi Kinh doanh_VCCI-HCM.
- Look up VCCI-HCM members in 19 categories in the VCCI membership directory called Connections. Available in hard copy from the VCCI office. To view the online version, .
- Tailored database. VCCI offers a tailored database service per specific request. For instance, when you provide them with the detailed requirements for your local partner/ supplier, they will screen out and send you the tailored list of potentials.
- B2B Meetings. VCCI offers a service of arranging B2B meetings by which they find and match the international partners with local companies.
- , dated 24 February 2009. Includes a complete list of products and services and the schedule for reducing/eliminating tariffs.
- Vietnam Economic Profile 2015, by DFAT Australia
- , by Austrade. Below are specific industry profiles by Austrade:
- . This page has a search function for suppliers and industries.
- for countries (incl VN) (a tool to help Australian exporters to navigate Australia’s FTAs by country or industry)
- (the forum for foreign business chambers)
- World Bank’s Report
- World Bank:
- Vietnam Country Fact Sheet, Vietnam: FDI (includes 2014) by UN Conference on Trade and Development, June 2015. Click to download World Investment Report 2015_Foreign Direct Investment Vietnam
- UNCTADStat (UN Conference on Trade & Development) . Or download pdf: General Profile Vietnam (2013).
- : articles on Vietnam
Australian Business Asia (ABA) (Australian business chambers in Asia)
Business Chambers in Australia
Investing in Australia
- , Austrade website
The Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry/Australian Quarantine & Inspection Service (AQIS)
AQIS provides information on Australian quarantine and inspection issues and import controls for food, live animals, animal products, fish, aquatic products, timber, plants and grains.
Australian Customs Services
NSW Head Office, 477 Pitt St, Sydney NSW Australia 2000
Tel: +61 2 9213 2000
沙巴体育网 The Australian Customs Services is the only organisation authorised to handle any enquiries relating to the level of import duties applicable on export of merchandise goods to Australia.
GPO Box 5420, Sydney NSW Australia 2001, Tel: +61 2 8206 6000, Fax: +61 2 8206 6001
沙巴体育网 Standards Australia is the Australian Government endorsed peak standards development body in Australia.
沙巴体育网 The business.gov.au website is an online government resource for the Australian business community. By using business.gov.au businesses are able to comply with government requirements.